High-Quality Commercial Water Pumps in the Philippines
As the leading commercial water pumps distributor in the Philippines, Kemique Water Soluzione has the right selection of industrial pumps, as well as commercial and municipal pumps to fit your needs. We work with all types of applications – from water to corrosive chemicals, and everything in between. Our Sales Engineers can assist in your selection and help ensure your pumps will be operating at peak efficiency no matter what your application.
At Kemique Water Soluzione, we specialize in the commercial, municipal and building services industries. We can supply, install, service or repair heavy duty industrial water pumps including: centrifugal pump, submersible pump, macerator pump. We have expertise in pumping solutions for all commercial applications. Our pumps are designed to meet the growing demands on infrastructure and demand for energy efficient systems.
Pump Types and Examples
- End Suction pumps – pumped liquid increases velocity as it moves along the vanes of the impeller. Then the liquid moves into the volute casing, where a diffusion process converts the high velocity to high pressure.
- Non-Metallic (Lined and Sealed) Pumps – withstand a wide range of severe service applications by being corrosion resistant, and abrasion resistant.
- Mag Drive Pumps – their primary feature is that shaft of the motor does not extend into the interior pump eliminating the need for a shaft seal which prevents any leakage, which lowers the cost for maintenance.
- Sump Pumps – usually installed in sump pits, where water flows into the sump pit through drains or by natural migration through the soil.
- Axial Flow Pumps – consists of an axial impeller in a pipe which can be driven directly by a sealed motor.
- Vertical Turbine Pumps – designed to move water from a well that is deep under ground.
- Vane Pumps – best at handling low viscosity liquids. Have no internal metal to metal contact.
- Pulp & Paper Process Pumps – perfect for the pulp and paper industry, known for tough abrasive processes.
- Split Case Pumps – casing is split into two separate chambers which is less costly for high flow applications. The impeller can be supported by bearings on both sides.
- Double Suction Pumps – receives suction liquid in both sides of the impeller which balances the thrust of the impeller.
- Multi-Stage Pumps – utilize more than one impeller and can be mounted on the same or on different shafts.
- Rotary Gear Pumps – meshing of gears pumps the fluid through displacement. Example: +Viking Pumps
- Centrifugal Pumps – utilizes an impeller to move water and many other liquids.
- Air-Powered Piston Pumps – use high pressure air to power or move the piston.
- Abrasive Slurry Handling Pumps – capable of handling high amounts of abrasive solids and mixtures.
- Sanitary Pumps – used to transport food and agriculture in operations that require cleanliness. Example: +Wrightflow Technologies
- Self-Priming – a type of centrifugal pump that uses an air to water mixture.
- Air Operated Double Diaphragm (AODD) – use compressed air as a power source. Example: +Warren Rupp Sandpiper
KEMIQUE WATER SOLUZIONE. Copyright © 2021.
All Rights Reserved
Athecor Bldg. Hi-way Tipolo St.
Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines
(6332) 3440861 (TEL)
09277725396 (Primary mobile number / Viber)